New Opportunities provides Enhanced Services to pregnant and post-partum women in our service area, which include Audubon, Carroll, and Guthrie counties. Health Education given includes:
- Importance of continued prenatal care
- Normal changes during pregnancy
- Maternal changes and fetal changes
- Self-care during pregnancy
- Relief for discomfort in pregnancy
- Warning signs to report to your doctor
- Labor & Delivery: normal process of labor, signs of labor, coping skills, danger signs, referrals to child birth classes and much more!