New Opportunities, Inc. offers treatment for people experiencing problems or difficulties in their lives as a result of gambling. Gambling Use Disorders can affect anyone, impacting people from all walks of life. If you think you or someone you care about is experiencing some of the signs and symptoms below please contact New Opportunities, Inc.
Signs and symptoms:
- Spending time away from home for long, unexplained periods of time
- Unable to be trusted with money
- Hiding or being secretive with money
- Personality changes (anger, sadness, irritability)
- Lying to cover up or deny gambling activities
- Gambling to recover losses
- Borrowing money to gamble or pay gambling debts
Types of Gambling
- Sports betting
- Fantasy league betting
- Office Pools
- Stock Market
- Lottery games (scratch, power ball, hot lotto)
New Opportunities, Inc. offers outpatient treatment services in a confidential individualized environment. Assessments for gambling are free of charge and can be scheduled by calling the Carroll office or calling 1-800-BETS-OFF.