If this is an emergency, please call 911.
Counseling, assessment and referral services are provided for adults and adolescents experiencing problems in their life due to substance use.
Counseling is available on an individual or group basis and is also available to family members and/or friends. All services are provided by professionally trained and certified staff in a confidential setting. Click here for our brochure.
Available Outpatient Services
- Walk-in assessment/Evaluation
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Assessment and evaluation
- State required OWI evaluation
- Outpatient Treatment Counseling
- Referral Services
- Family and concerned person counseling
- Drug screening/alcohol testing
- Assessment and evaluation fees are standard
- Sliding scale fees for individuals who have limited financial resources
- Iowa Medicaid Program
- Insurance—most private insurance companies cover substance abuse treatment
Professionally trained and certified staff in a completely confidential setting provides all services. Federal Confidentiality laws govern New Opportunities, Inc.
Drug Screening/Alcohol Testing
New Opportunities, Inc. provides urine drug screenings and alcohol testing. We have on site testing which allows for quick results. We use a 6-panel drug screen and the Alco-Sensor for alcohol testing. We utilize Alere Laboratories for all confirmations of drug screens.