If this is an emergency, please call 911.
Counseling is available on an individual or group basis and is also available to family members and/or friends. All services are provided by professionally trained and certified staff in a confidential setting. Click here for our brochure.
Available Outpatient Services
- Walk-in assessment/Evaluation
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Assessment and evaluation
- State required OWI evaluation
- Outpatient Treatment Counseling
- Referral Services
- Family and concerned person counseling
- Drug screening/alcohol testing
- Assessment and evaluation fees are standard
- Sliding scale fees for individuals who have limited financial resources
- Iowa Medicaid Program
- Insurance—most private insurance companies cover substance abuse treatment
Professionally trained and certified staff in a completely confidential setting provides all services. Federal Confidentiality laws govern New Opportunities, Inc.
Drug Screening/Alcohol Testing
New Opportunities, Inc. provides urine drug screenings and alcohol testing. We have on site testing which allows for quick results. We use a 6-panel drug screen and the Alco-Sensor for alcohol testing. We utilize Alere Laboratories for all confirmations of drug screens.