- Importance of continued prenatal care
- Normal changes during pregnancy
- Maternal changes and fetal changes
- Self-care during pregnancy
- Relief for discomfort in pregnancy
- Warning signs to report to your doctor
- Labor & Delivery: normal process of labor, signs of labor, coping skills, danger signs, referrals to child birth classes and much more!
Presumptive eligibility for Medicaid can be processed by staff at New Opportunities, Inc. Presumptive eligibility is temporary Title 19 insurance for pregnant women while it is being determined if eligible for Medicaid services.
Count the Kicks: https://countthekicks.org/
Your Life Iowa: https://yourlifeiowa.org/
Hear Her concerns: https://www.cdc.gov/hearher/index.html
March of Dimes: https://www.marchofdimes.org/index.aspx
The Period of Purple Crying: http://purplecrying.info/